Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Senior Rust Engineer to work on our sophisticated blockchain projects.
· Be a key contributor to a new securities focused blockchain and related tools
· Contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture
· Act as a technical expert in the research, specification & implementation of blockchain technologies
· At least 3+ years of experience in software development
· Experience designing and implementing complex distributed systems. Blockchains would be great, but also distributed storage or analytics platforms, distributed file systems, operating systems or other complex, parallel, low level systems
· High level of proficiency with Rust programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms. Other low-level languages like C++ may be considered but not preferred
· Strong ability to meet project milestones and ability to work with teams in different time zones
· Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performing software
· Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Comfort with Linux
Nice to Have:
· Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level
· Understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, Tendermint, Raft, PBFT, ALGORAND, etc.)
· Ability to author or co-author blog posts, whitepapers or other materials about your work
· Familiarity with the Parity Substrate framework.
· Experience in Identity Management, zkSnarks, cryptography, finance
· Experience creating DSLs (domain specific languages) and related tooling
· BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline. Master’s degree is even nicer
WHY WORK FOR POLYMATH?:
Polymath is an equal opportunity employer. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath would like to thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Your application was submitted successfully.