Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Sr. Back End Developer for our growing product suite.
Technical Stack: Node, TypeScript & Golang.
- Be a key contributor to REST APIs , GraphQL and other back end systems that support our Polymesh blockchain
- Contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture
- Produce high quality, well tested code
- Work with other teams to ensure code and API compatibility
- Assist in creating documentation and client libraries for 3rd party consumers of certain APIs
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience designing and implementing cloud based REST APIs, back end worker processes and lightweight data processing pipelines
- High level of proficiency in at least one language. We have some services written for in TypeScript and plan to write some new services in Rust and improvements in the existing Golang based service, so those are greatly preferred.
- Strong ability to meet project milestones and ability to work with teams in different time zones.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performing software
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sensitive data handling (PII Data).
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with AWS tools like SQS, Lambda
- Familiarity with any of the API gateways like Kong/OathKeeper/Ambassador/Gloo/AWS API gateway etc.
- Solid proficiency with relational databases like Postgres, MySQL and different sharding mechanisms in the database.
- Comfort with Linux
- Familiarity with building tools on any blockchain.
- Experience with blockchain frameworks like Cosmos, Substrate etc.
- Experience in Identity Management or Financial software.
- Hands-on experience on sub-graph techniques of Graph Network to create indexing systems is preferable.
- Open source code we can look at
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline. Master’s degree is even nicer
WHY WORK FOR POLYMATH?:
- Annual performance based bonus
- Stock options
- Remote flexibility
- Group shared benefits plan
- Start-up culture: lean, agile, data-driven, user-centric.
- Regular team socials and corporate events (conferences, hackathons, workshops etc.)
- Build bleeding edge tech using modern tools and industry best practices
- Work with intelligent teams comprised of curious and inquisitive problem-solvers
- Tremendous learning opportunities (blockchain, capital markets, decentralized finance, Rust, cryptography and more!)
- Pioneer a first-of-its-kind solution
Polymath is an equal opportunity employer. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.